Saturday, July 28, 2007

Design Star - Josh Johnson




Company Website: Josh Johnson
Josh's My Space Page

From Josh's portfolio:





Josh's Profile says:
"Josh Johnson’s design portfolio encompasses a range of principal elements. His design philosophy is the pairing of live-able elegance with functional luxury and glamour. With sixteen years of self-taught experience in the music, fashion, and interior design arenas under his belt, Josh has made numerous appearances on countless entertainment stages..."

Josh is called Josh "Sparkle" on the show - you know, so as not to confuse him with Green Josh. Um, hardly likely. Vern Yip said something to the effect that Josh's style couldn't be more different from his own, but he liked that Josh has a strong sense of self. I like that too. He also said in the audition that he's capable of doing a more standard/traditional design - so it will be interesting to see if that's really true. He's a hoot, none the less.

I'd really like his designs for showhouses or special events. I'm not sure about living spaces - perhaps Liberace's. So, he's one to watch - I think he'll be surprising!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com