Sunday, August 5, 2007

Design Star - Challenge 2 - Sneak Peak!


I received a surprise screener of the second challenge of Design Star, which airs tonight at 9:00EST. I have to say, am liking the show a lot! Now, the HGTV folks are tricky - they stop the video before they select the winner and this weeks ousted contestant. So, I don't know, although I have my thoughts, on who's in and who's out. Tonights episode "Dueling Kitchens" has the designers broken into self-selected teams to redesign the kitchens of two neighbors. Very interesting to see who takes charge, who steps back and who thinks they know more than they actually know. All the usual drama ensues - including tears, bad backs and frustrations.

Although the episode is called Dueling Kitchens, I think for some, it should be called "If you can't stand the heat...". 'nough said.
And see you back here with my commentary and your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com