

Well, I'm just going to say it - I'm disappointed in the final four. I'll miss Josh J and I suspect many others will as well. I am sick to death of Todd's childish jumping around and Robb just seems to have a big chip on his shoulder. Will says all the right things - about scale and planning for instance - but doesn't seem able to rise to the top. And Kim also doesn't seem to shine on her own. None of them seem to have any kind of upscale design knowledge or talent. Perhaps this is what HGTV is looking for - the "every joe" designer. There is no one here that a professional designer would tune in to and I don't see any of the designers as having a special skill in any one area. I hope the final challenges prove me wrong and someone steps up.
Todd (13)
Robb (9)
Will (9)
Kim (8)
Out are: Josh J (8),Christina (8), Scott (6), Adriana (5), Josh F (1), Neeraja (1), Lisa (0)
My per episode point system is: 4 - winner; 3 - top ranking(if different than winner); 2 middle group; 1 - bottom ranking; 0 - if "canceled"
0 comments:
Post a Comment