Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sights of the WC




I noticed that Blogger had added a movie setting and I realized that I can create slide shows from my iPhoto to upload! So, this is a bit of an experiment. This is my small lav - which is imposssible to photograph - not least because I put mirrors on the opposing walls so it's hard to take photos without capturing myself! The room is 3'x6' and it's sort of my kitschy homage to Paris. I usually advise clients that if they have a particular obsession (as I do with France), try to keep it to a dull roar, or to a small room. Hence, my French WC.

I just finished the plate on the high shelf - still decoupaging! I also had created the mirror/shelf unit a few years ago from two seperate pieces, which I painted red, then black for an aged effect and married together. The Frog Prince by the sink is new to my collection - a gift from a friend. One thing about having an obsession - friends will add to it via gifts. Another reason to keep the space for it small!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com