Well, it's 2008 at last. I'm always ambivalent about the New Year, what with all the resolutions and taking stock. Sometimes, it all feels too much! 2007 was a busy year, that's for sure. This blog really started taking off and I was dedicated to doing near daily posts. I mostly made that happen, but it is a lot of work and it did take me away from more hands-on pursuits such as sewing projects for my Etsy Shop and for my home. So, for the last week during my mini-blog vacation, I've not only been celebrating with friends and family, I've also been sewing!!
Here are a few things I've been working on:
I also spent some time working on a little DIY project in my dining room. I'll be doing a full how-to post shortly, but here's a sneak peak on my new dining room sideboard/storage units.
0 comments:
Post a Comment