After a whole month of NON-POST, the shopbug is back! My niece bought a Kingcom digital camera which I'll be borrowing for the meantime to get this
blog going. I've been planning to save for my own digital camera but because I'm on a limited budget, I might go and get me one of these instead.
For P2,500, I think this digicam is worth the buy. Here are the specs of the Kingcom DS5060S:
4x digital zoom
5.0 megapixels
2.36" LCD
2 G memory card
I have yet to explore its best and worst features but so far, I like its plain black simplicity. It's also light and small enough to fit in a purse. Very handy.
Anyone has a Kingcom digicam? Do you Like it or Hate it? Think it's a good find?
blog going. I've been planning to save for my own digital camera but because I'm on a limited budget, I might go and get me one of these instead.For P2,500, I think this digicam is worth the buy. Here are the specs of the Kingcom DS5060S:
4x digital zoom
5.0 megapixels
2.36" LCD
2 G memory card
I have yet to explore its best and worst features but so far, I like its plain black simplicity. It's also light and small enough to fit in a purse. Very handy.
Anyone has a Kingcom digicam? Do you Like it or Hate it? Think it's a good find?
0 comments:
Post a Comment