Gold and Platinum are favorite materials for engagement rings and wedding bands, but if you are on a budget, Tungsten and Ceramic are great options.
Tungsten rings are increasingly becoming popular because of its strength and durability. It does not scratch and will look as beautiful as new even after 10 years. A ceramic wedding ring scores 9 out of 10 on the Mohs scale and is an ideal material for people with allergies to metals. I'm craving for this Tungsten Carbide Ring. I already have a wedding ring but this will be perfect for everyday wear.
Tungsten rings are increasingly becoming popular because of its strength and durability. It does not scratch and will look as beautiful as new even after 10 years. A ceramic wedding ring scores 9 out of 10 on the Mohs scale and is an ideal material for people with allergies to metals. I'm craving for this Tungsten Carbide Ring. I already have a wedding ring but this will be perfect for everyday wear.

0 comments:
Post a Comment