Sunday, April 4, 2010

Behind the Lens of: Rachel Ballard + 2 Giveaways

Soft, dreamy, feminine, whimsical ~ Three words that perfectly describe her photography. Perhaps you may have been to her blog, where she posts her beautiful polaroids and  happenings in her life and home.  I am so happy that she agreed to do an interview with me and I am excited to offer 2 winners their choice of print from Rachel's Etsy shop.

Here is my interview with photographer Rachel Ballard.  You can read more about the giveaway after:)

~*~*~*~


And now for the giveaway.  I will choose 2 winners via Random.org on April 18, Sunday.  The winners will be announced on April 19, Monday so please come back to see!

First, you must be a Follower to join.  If you are not yet following this blog, just click on the Follow button found at the sidebar.  Next, you can do any one of the steps below or all (for a total of 4 entries).  Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each of the steps you do so I can give you the correct number of entries.  And if you're not a blogger, make sure that you leave your email so I can contact you. 

1.  Hop over Rachel's Etsy shop and choose the print you would like to have if you win.  Come back here and tell us your choice in your comment.
2.  Blog, Tweet or link to Facebook about this giveaway.  Post the link/s in separate comments.

Have a great week!
~

*If you like your photography
to be featured in an interview,
please send me an email at theshopbug@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com