
Company Website: Design by AdriFrom Adriana's portfolio:

Adriana's Philosophy:"I believe that our home is the most personal and important surrounding. Understanding the individual preferences is my Forte. I appreciate and celebrate diversity. As a designer I am here to inspire you, I am here to see your vision or to help you create one."
Approach to design:
"I have a very creative and free approach to design. Even though I blend different styles, textures, colors and eras, I always achieve a sense of balance and flow in every room I design. My rooms are not easy to explain, but they are immensely easy to enjoy."
From what I've seen, Adriana seems a very upbeat and positive person. I think she'll bring a good energy to the show. She claims to have strong construction and hand-on skills, however, her designs on her website seem a bit unsophisticated and heavy handed - a bit too many accessories and furnishings. Plus, she needs improved photography. I'm hoping she'll show something new and different on the program because she does seem very likeable for television.
0 comments:
Post a Comment