Saturday, July 28, 2007

Design Star - Christina Ray


Company Website: Christina Ray Design

From Chrisitna's portfolio:






Christina says she has:
" ...a true passion for design. I was born and raised in Georgia and have been interior designing for clients for over a decade. Seeing my clients' faces light up as if their life has changed forever has been one of the most fulfilling experiences in my life. I love translating their needs and ideas into a completed design that fulfills their dreams and exceeds their expectations!"

Well, I'm a little confused... Christina has made several references to being a "stay at home Mom" and that she designs on weekends. Yet, her website says "Christina Ray Design has been bringing professional, timeless, world-class interior design to residences throughout greater Atlanta, Georgia and across the United States for over a decade. " And, she's only 30. Well, I guess that's spin. Either she's not really a full time stay at home Mom, or she's not done a lot of design work.

Of her personality, I'd say she's either as sweet as she comes across, or she's a true Steel Magnolia and the honey covered claws will come out when pushed.

Of her design style - I'm assuming many of the rooms she shows are in her own home. Her photos are generally pretty dark. I like her kids rooms better than the adult spaces, in general. She uses a sophisticated color palette in each space - bright and happy, but not childish.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com