
Company Website: Lisa Millard Lisa's MySpace Page
From Lisa's portfolio:


There isn't a lot of biographical information on Lisa's site. From the audition show, we know that she's done extensive hospitality work. She has some wonderful artwork on her site (see above) which I assume is both her design and artwork, since it's not attributed to anyone else. I would have liked to see images on finished spaces. Lisa also showcases some of her artwork. Um... let's just say I prefer her interior design artwork. If you chance to go visit and see a thumbnail image of an aquarium filled with something you feel could be truly distasteful, go with that feeling. It is. Just a warning.Disturbing "art" aside, I like Lisa's personality and energy. HGTV could stand to shake up its image with someone like her. Now, let's see if she can deliver good design along with the shock value.
0 comments:
Post a Comment