Sunday, July 29, 2007
Design Star - Neeraja Lockart
Company Website: Neeraja's MySpace
From Neeraja's portfolio: images can be viewed on her MySpace, in slideshow format. She lists these images as work as interior designer and photostylist, athough which is which isn't readily apparent in the photos. The work seems to be mostly for hotels and special events and seems pleasant enough.
Say's Neeraja:
"Hi everyone. I am an interior designer and photo stylist currently living in Palm Springs and Los Angeles. Previously I worked as a make-up artist for 15 years. I have a daughter Makela who is an up-and-coming supermodel. Please feel free to say hi. "
Neeraja seems to be getting the bitchy "older" woman edit so far (I guess 42 makes her older - sigh...). Her comments - the usual variations of I tells it like I sees it, and I don't care what people think - would tend to make one feel that she will be the resident hard-a. Her interiors experience seems limited and I'm not sure about her hand-on skills. But, having spent years as a makeup artist with a celebrity clientele should have given her lots people handling skills. The operative word being "should have".
Labels:
Design Star



0 comments:
Post a Comment